lauantai 10. syyskuuta 2011

En tahdo jumalaa, tahdon ihmisen, saat olla keskeneräinen

day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love

Sanat parhaimmistoa.

Sain eilen(taino tänään) enkun esseen valmiiksi, aiheesta me, myself and I:

What do you get when you put a first-year high school student to write  an english homework essay on a Friday night at one o'clock (okay actually its Saturday already)? Well, I guess you could call it a mess. But let's get down to business.

I'm an outgoing person, I love to laugh and that's where the most people's knowledge on me stops. I have also depth. I have other sides.

I love to ask questions. Some people might put it to stupidity but I just want to know things like how do you become a principal, why blood vessels in my hand are blue when blood is red or who decided that cat will be called cat. Even though my friends can't usually them, I just want to get them out of my system.

I also love doing my makeup, hair, nails and all kind of girly stuff. Even though because of that I'm almost always out of money, those things make me happy and sometimes you just need to be a little vain.

I have also very impulsive side. If I feel like going walking in pouring rain, I will. Life would be really boring without change and surprises. And I have a natural sense of drama, which in some peoples eyes makes me a drama queen. I'm a teenager, I'm allowed to be dramatic.

I guess this all is me in a nutshell.

Tollane siitä sit tuli, varmaa aika paljo virheit mut saa ny nähä minkä numeroisen tosta sit saisi. Toivotaan parasta ja sillee(=

Viikon iloisimmat uutiset, J on taas back (luoja tietää miten pitkäks aikaa tällä kertaa) miun elämässä, nyt on täti onnellinen♥ <:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti